Hello and good day..  

I sign up to answer a question that one Doctor asked: How would you treat this keratosis on this mans foot?

I had to join to answer.. Use one of my Patent Pending Remotion Discs. 

I have a Patent Pending Product that I am just now putting up to the public for sale.  

You can see my invention at; http://www.plantarkeratosiscalluseswartscorns.com/

If any Physicians or Physicicans Assistants would like a few samples to try on a few patients please PM me.. thank you...

The approach of my invention and its' architecture is applicable in the treatment of various disorders or conditions. To keep the concept and the significance of the method explicitly clear "IPK" is the express condition that acutely spotlights the simple yet profoundly effective design of the Pressure Remotion Disc. The last paragraph at my website discusses the various possible uses for this same archictecture in other specially designed Remotion Discs and associated therapies.  

It is a BRAND NEW SITE and is under editing so please forgive the unfinished feel of it.  The important part of the website is my therapy device.  My invention is so helpful for those suffering this condition I just want to get it out there.. Granted I am looking for an investor or two to hop on and get this on every shelf of every drugstore in the world and do want to sell the product. That is why I have invested thousands of dollars in it and many many hours of testing methods of manufacture as well as the best products to be used to make it out of... 

But more importantly than that.. I "know" this device works.  You can read my introduction at the website URL I provided. It was the MOTHER of necessity that brought this invention about.  I developed an "IPK" callus and was nearly driven to madness being told I would have to live with it the rest of my life.  Out of that a spark of intuition came to me.. I tried it and created a small miracle. A huge miracle to me.. 

In the few test cases I have used the device on, including myself, after debriding the callus and putting my Pressure Remotion Disc over top of the callus and sinus tube(directly over the irriatation point)...  We could all walk normally without any padding or pain relievers "instantly". Since the posting of this Forum topic I have numerous tests underway with new subjects with excellent results starting to trickle in. 

I personally am at a loss as to why or how this has not been invented as of yet, but two of the Podiatrists that I have visited with as they have signed Non-Disclosure statements before I was patent pending could not believe how simple the mechanics are.  Even they could not believe that it had neither occurred to them or Dr. Scholl (joke) or to the podiatry family of experts of the simple mechanical aspect.

My story..  After suffering with the IPK callus for over a year I began using my Remotion Disc for 3 months every day.. My IPK callus completely healed up and disapeared NEVER To return...

And as I stated in the discourse at the website "even" if it does not cause a permanent healing of the IPK with all or some other patients the device lets these people live a normal life in between debridings.  They will be able to walk pain free. It allows the patient to walk as near to normal as they did before the IPK condition. It could very well "stop" the further growth of the IPK and keep it utterly manageable. 

If this was some product that I was selling for some other company like Dr. Scholls or etc.. I would NEVER post here.. But because there is NO SUCH product that I know of on the market like my patent pending device that I felt it was important enough to post it so that if it could end up helping some IPK sufferers immediately than it was a worthwhile endeavor. 

You as podiatrists know how paintful and miserable it is for those who suffer with it.  I believe in this invention as it personally changed my life.  It is non-invasive, so easy to use, and provides notable benefits  instantly..

Like I say, if am plain guilty of spamming, please forgive me.. But as I stated someone asked what they would do for treatment for a patient suffering IPK, and I felt I have a therapy device in hand to answer that question.

Sincerely..  

Barry Mack/Inventor of the Patent Pending Pressure Remotion Disc,, for IPK and other excrescences. The same mechanical design is also listed in my Patent for the treatment of Bedsores as another embodiment by  means of a customizable Remotion Disc.  Although I eventually intend on having and marketing a wide variety of pre-made Remotion Discs for various sores and conditions designed to fit the basic contours and miscellaneous shapes and areas of the human body..  Also my Patent Pending application includes the use of the design aspect of the Remotion Disc in Orhotics as well. 

Lets get these remotion discs on some patients feet so they can LOVE YOU,, and love my Remotion Disc.. 

• Comments (66)
  • Page 1 of 7 Next
  • Barry,

We haven't hear from you for some time.

It is highly likely the lesions helped by the disc are dominantly verrucoid, and not porokeratosis, IPK or tyloma, in nature. This will explain why the lesion you treated on your own foot resolved permanently.

This will explain a paradox: why and how a presumed mechanically induced foot lesion might respond to the disc without any alteration in mechanical function or anatomy. 

I refer you to this blog item:

https://podiatry.com/etalk/index.php?topicid=20815#-1

I would re-iterate that a patient will be well advised to consult a Podiatrist for an initial assessment, before attempting home treatments to assist with the diagnosis and to rule out the possibility of a more sinister occult diagnosis.

• Here are a few of the latest reviews/testimonials..   It really does work.. and my customers are so happy.. makes me feel good for them.

Hello Barry. Your invention came for me at a most appropriate time. I had the most hurtful pain on the bottom of my foot and was limping around all summer with no solution despite recommendations by the "e;experts."e; I purchased your offer and followed your instruction and "e;voila"e; no more irritation or discomfort. Thank you again. Rich W.

I am in the process of using the remotion discs, one on each foot for one small and one large callus. After approximately two weeks of use, the smaller callus on the right foot has all but disappeared. The immediate effect after putting the disc on was almost a complete reduction of pain on the right foot. The left foot with the larger callus has a reduction from a pain level of 10, to a reduced level between 4.5 - 5. After an additional week, the pain on the left foot was almost completely gone. Although I have not used the discs long enough to effect a reduction in the size of the callus, I am more than happy to give this product a FIVE STAR rating just on the reduction in pain itself. I will make further comment after I have used the disc for the length of time required to reduce the callus size. Gene Oliver, Phoenix, Arizona Age 87

They are a God-send. I wore them for 5 or so days before going and getting a callus shaver to make the area as flat as can be. On my left foot, the site was small, and as of today, almost totally healed. Because it was off-set from the center of my forefoot, I used the smaller flexible size. On my right foot, I had never shaved the callus or messed with it because it was so painful at the center. Wearing a thick sock, I was able to walk normally with the large hard disc most of the time. I probably could have even a bit of a wider nipple because of the tender area around the "core". However, I did bite the bullet and shave what I think is a callus with a keratosis center down pretty flat. Wow did that help!! I'd been waiting for an opening at the podiatrist, which I got today. He thinks it's a plantar's wart (does not present typically to me!) and shaved it down a little further and then put an acid on it. So now I'm bandaged and hobbling. Can't wait to get this bandage off and the disc back on. I almost cancelled my appointment because I felt the disc would have allowed it to heal on its own. (Too much detail?) I loooooove the discs. I even stopped taking them off at night so I could just get out of bed and into the shower without pain before I cleaned it post-shower to reapply. Thank you thank you thank you! Amanda N.

• UPDATE...  Been out of town visiting family for a couple weeks.  Hope all is well for all...   Reviews are starting to come in. Very positive results from various situations... As they come in those that have agreed to post a review on my website will do so... The page for reviews should be up in a week or so... Just wanted to update...  Would love to hear back from any of the Podiatrists that have received samples and have not reported back as of yet...  all the best to you and yours...  Barry

P.S.  Also..  out of necessity there is already another “standard model” that will be offered at my website soon. I can fill orders for them if I am contacted personally for them. But it will be a few days before the website has photos and is set up for sales.

There are now available (arched) Remotion Discs... i.e...  For issues on the edge of the foot where the base of the foot radiuses up to the side of the foot. The arched models work on the same exact principal but have a generic arch shape formed in the discs. They seem to fit very nicely in most cases, however if they don’t they can be adjusted quite easily by using a good hair dryer or putting in an oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes or so. Uses gloves and protect the foot with a thin piece of cloth and you can hold the disc to the exact area while it is cooling and have a custom fit Remotion Disc for these locations..

• Quote:

Hi Dieter..  

Sorry it has been so long getting back to you... Trying to keep the bills paid. My mainstay is casework and cabinetry and just getting to the long days of install of some office infill... so I have not been at the computer too much the last week. 

I am very excited to get more and more feedback... I am very thankful to have so many excellent Podiatrists testing out the RD..  The results will continue to come in more and more..  So far it has actually taught a few things to me about design issues for IPK on the 1st and 5th metatarsal.  As I had mentioned about some curved RD's.. I have gotten the same feedback from 3 different Podiatrists already..   So it will be very important in coming up with all of the means in which the RD can be applied to get the most and best results for the various situations..   So a sample set in the future will include a few rediused models.  Some thinner more flexible RD's and some with smaller diameters..  I am also working on a custom RD specifically for PF which I am excited about..

And thank you for the support.. Indeed once the results start coming in from the professional field and verifiable consumers the concern of pushing something like "snake oil" will be out the window..  One thing nice for me personally though,, I know for a fact what it did for me, so I can unabashedly support my own claims..  It will only be a matter of time before others will do the same.. 

As to why some want to remain anonymous is somewhat unclear to me, I could take a stab at why, but it would only be conjecture at this point,,, but I will respect their choice.. If they end up believing in the invention so much as to come out of the woodwork in the future it will only do more to push the benefits of the RD forward so it can get on as many feet as possible..  

Thanks Dieter..  Hope all is great..

Barry 

Barry,

This raises an issue which occured to me when I first read about this product. Is it possible to have a generic design or is it necessary to custom fabricate the design. What, on the face of it, might look like a simple issue oftentimes can be more complicated. Individual patient characterisitics have to be factored into the equation. Anatomy can be highly variable.

About the self certified claim: probably won't work as well as the independent appraisal since you are the inventor, with a vested interest, and of course you 'would' recommend the product.  

Hi Dieter..  I always knew there was a "custom" component to the overall idea.. But... There is enough IPK that is in-between the 2nd and 4th metatarsal that a generic shape is fine for that condition..  And it appears that there will be able to be a generic shape for the 1st and 5th metatarsal IPKs... slide radius bend in the disc and/or a much thinner base plastic that will allow the disc to be able to mold to the contour of the radius of the foot edge..  So for IPK and possibly callus and wart issues/corns etc.. many of them will be able to be addressed with 2 main types.. Then it is very easy to make smaller diameter discs with the different characteristics as well..  If we could get every person in the U.S. with a 2-4 metatarsal IPK using them, that in itself would be a huge number of people..  so if they can be made to generically fit the outer IPKs as well, then that goes a long way in accomplishing what I had hoped.. And of course this is only the foot basics.. Moving on to bedsore treatment is my next testing.. I am hopeful to find a few Physicians to work with me as a few of the podiatrists have in that regard as well.   And yes, the independent appraisal is only worth so much..  2nd party non-paid appraisal is the very best no doubt...  

Thanks Dieter..  

Barry

• Hi Dieter..  

Sorry it has been so long getting back to you... Trying to keep the bills paid. My mainstay is casework and cabinetry and just getting to the long days of install of some office infill... so I have not been at the computer too much the last week. 

I am very excited to get more and more feedback... I am very thankful to have so many excellent Podiatrists testing out the RD..  The results will continue to come in more and more..  So far it has actually taught a few things to me about design issues for IPK on the 1st and 5th metatarsal.  As I had mentioned about some curved RD's.. I have gotten the same feedback from 3 different Podiatrists already..   So it will be very important in coming up with all of the means in which the RD can be applied to get the most and best results for the various situations..   So a sample set in the future will include a few rediused models.  Some thinner more flexible RD's and some with smaller diameters..  I am also working on a custom RD specifically for PF which I am excited about..

And thank you for the support.. Indeed once the results start coming in from the professional field and verifiable consumers the concern of pushing something like "snake oil" will be out the window..  One thing nice for me personally though,, I know for a fact what it did for me, so I can unabashedly support my own claims..  It will only be a matter of time before others will do the same.. 

As to why some want to remain anonymous is somewhat unclear to me, I could take a stab at why, but it would only be conjecture at this point,,, but I will respect their choice.. If they end up believing in the invention so much as to come out of the woodwork in the future it will only do more to push the benefits of the RD forward so it can get on as many feet as possible..  

Barry 

Barry,

This raises an issue which occured to me when I first read about this product. Is it possible to have a generic design or is it necessary to custom fabricate the design. What, on the face of it, might look like a simple issue oftentimes can be more complicated. Individual patient characterisitics have to be factored into the equation. Anatomy can be highly variable.

About the self certified claim: probably won't work as well as the independent appraisal since you are the inventor, with a vested interest, and of course you 'would' recommend the product.  

•  

Barry,

Thanks for the feedback. It will be very useful if those participating Podiatrists also can be persuaded to report back. They can communicate their findings in relation to patient specific detail, from the professional's perspective and language.

Also, and I know you to be a 'straight-up' guy, but critics might see you trying to 'sell' the idea. Independent professional appraisal and testimony, without a vested financial interest, will be very valuable to you, the consumer and the foot health professional. Not really sure why those Podiatrist are 'shy' about comming forward? 

Hi Dieter..  

Barry 

• Quote:

Quote:

Barry,

It's been a while. Have you had any feedback from Podiatrists who signed up to evaluate your invention?

Hi Dieter...   Yes as a matter of fact I have..  Some have preferred to keep the results private between me instead of posting on the forum.  So I will let any who want to chime in on the forum do so of their own volition.. Not a whole lot of data yet because it is still so new.    But, some very positive results coming in in the form of immediate cessation of pain when applying it to IPK patients with IPK more in the center of the ball..  I am going to make some curved discs for the 5th metatarsal IPK being the callus is at the edge of the foot and near the radius where the side of the foot begins... I have one Podiatrist that is working with me extensively to try the discs in various conditions and he as well as I are very excited about the preliminary results in some of these instances... I have to get some more samples out so we can test a few more situations out...  All very positive information. .. I have actually had one podiatrist that actually purchased them from my website and is trying them with some of her patients... With all new things comes a bit of a learning curve and some trial and error issues, such as not expecting the disc to stay in place for days at a time with one application, and/or using dispersion material with the disc may cause some un-needed counter influence on the Disc, but all in all looking very promising.. It appears that it simply does move the pressure away from the sensitive zones or pressure spots which in itself is very helpful for just pain relief if not an actual healing of a condition.   My Sister has emailed me a fairly detailed review of the beginning use of it and what it did for her for the next few days etc...  I will get that up soon...  But in short she has most likely PF on the heel. She found immediately she could walk without having to side step or walk on her toes after applying the disc.  It has been a couple weeks and being it has been going on so long she has finally gone to a Podiatrist and had an x-ray and found no bone spur, so some more testing is in order.. I was told possible a nerve problem of some type could be involved. So I will find out if she continues to use it to alleviate pain as the situation continues... Makes sense to me if it makes it less painful why not... It may not heal it, but yet again it took months to heal my IPK, if it actually can keep enough pressure off of the PMT than who knows it may..  Maybe using it in conjunction with other therapies will decrease healing time..  I will certainly post any results and findings as we go on. There are now about 10 Podiatrists that have asked for samples so as time goes by more information will start to trickle in..

Thanks for checking in Dieter..

Barry,

Thanks for the feedback. It will be very useful if those participating Podiatrists also can be persuaded to report back. They can communicate their findings in relation to patient specific detail, from the professional's perspective and language.

Also, and I know you to be a 'straight-up' guy, but critics might see you trying to 'sell' the idea. Independent professional appraisal and testimony, without a vested financial interest, will be very valuable to you, the consumer and the foot health professional. Not really sure why those Podiatrist are 'shy' about comming forward? 

• Quote:

Barry,

It's been a while. Have you had any feedback from Podiatrists who signed up to evaluate your invention?

Hi Dieter...   Yes as a matter of fact I have..  Some have preferred to keep the results private between me instead of posting on the forum.  So I will let any who want to chime in on the forum do so of their own volition.. Not a whole lot of data yet because it is still so new.    But, some very positive results coming in in the form of immediate cessation of pain when applying it to IPK patients with IPK more in the center of the ball..  I am going to make some curved discs for the 5th metatarsal IPK being the callus is at the edge of the foot and near the radius where the side of the foot begins... I have one Podiatrist that is working with me extensively to try the discs in various conditions and he as well as I are very excited about the preliminary results in some of these instances... I have to get some more samples out so we can test a few more situations out...  All very positive information. .. I have actually had one podiatrist that actually purchased them from my website and is trying them with some of her patients... With all new things comes a bit of a learning curve and some trial and error issues, such as not expecting the disc to stay in place for days at a time with one application, and/or using dispersion material with the disc may cause some un-needed counter influence on the Disc, but all in all looking very promising.. It appears that it simply does move the pressure away from the sensitive zones or pressure spots which in itself is very helpful for just pain relief if not an actual healing of a condition.   My Sister has emailed me a fairly detailed review of the beginning use of it and what it did for her for the next few days etc...  I will get that up soon...  But in short she has most likely PF on the heel. She found immediately she could walk without having to side step or walk on her toes after applying the disc.  It has been a couple weeks and being it has been going on so long she has finally gone to a Podiatrist and had an x-ray and found no bone spur, so some more testing is in order.. I was told possible a nerve problem of some type could be involved. So I will find out if she continues to use it to alleviate pain as the situation continues... Makes sense to me if it makes it less painful why not... It may not heal it, but yet again it took months to heal my IPK, if it actually can keep enough pressure off of the PMT than who knows it may..  Maybe using it in conjunction with other therapies will decrease healing time..  I will certainly post any results and findings as we go on. There are now about 10 Podiatrists that have asked for samples so as time goes by more information will start to trickle in..

Thanks for checking in Dieter..

• Barry,

• Quote:

Hey and good day!!!

Just wondering if any of you have received the samples as of yet..??  

thank you

Barry 

Probably should have asked this by PM as not every one disclosed they were taking samples..  Forgive me please.. thank you...

• Page 1 of 7 Next