Don Pelto, DPM Interviews Michael Chin, DPM on Building a Sports Medicine Practice
In this interview we will talk about how to choose your own focus in podiatry as well as tips and treatment methods for plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, and regenerative medicine. Dr Chin has a sports med practice in Chicago.
This is a podiatry practice mastery group to talk about effective practice management tips. The format will include a short presentation about a topic and then we will divide up into Breakout rooms to talk to one another and learn from one another. The sessions will usually be about 1 hour. They will usually occur on the 1st Wednesday of each month at 12:00pm EST. There is no charge to attend these Group Sessions.
Here is a list of tentative future topics:
- Protocols for Plantar Fasciitis
- Tips for Making YouTube Videos
- Protocols for Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Tips for Setting up Educational Patient Webinars
- Tips and Protocols for Shockwave Therapy
- Tips for Patient Communication and Gaining Online Reviews
- Protocols for Achilles Tendonitis
**Space is limited**
Click HERE to Register. There is no charge to attend these Group Sessions.